All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness is the largest undergraduate major in the United States and still growing. This reality, along with the immense power of the business sector and its significance for national and global well-being, makes quality education critical not only for the students themselves but also for the public good.
- Author BiographyAnne Colby is consulting professor at Stanford University School of Education. Thomas Ehrlich is visiting professor at Stanford University School of Education. William M. Sullivan is senior scholar at the Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College. All three were formerly senior scholars at The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. Jonathan R. Dolle is associate partner for Research and Development at The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Author(s)Anne Colby,Jonathan R. Dolle,Thomas Ehrlich,William M. Sullivan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass/Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLee S. Shulman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.