CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores ways in which social sustainability can be integrated into Adult and Vocational Education (AVE) practices. It argues that job-specific training needs re-orientation to include life-specific learning.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleTechnical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 274 p.
- Weight1320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter Willis,Roger Harris,Stephen McKenzie
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.