All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionShulman traces the development of the four noble truths, which in fact originated as observations to be cultivated during meditation.
- Author BiographyEviatar Shulman is a postdoctoral Fellow at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem's Scholion Center. He has taught at The Hebrew University, Tel Aviv University, Ben-Gurion University and Bar-Ilan University. His articles have appeared in History of Religions, the Journal of Indian Philosophy, the Indo-Iranian Journal, and the Journal of the International Association of Buddhist Studies. He is the author of two books in translation, The Root Verses of the Middle Way: A Translation of Nagarjuna's Mula-Madhyamaka-karika (2010) and Ancient Buddhist Poetry (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Eviatar Shulman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.