All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionRethinking the Cuban Revolution Nationally and Regionally offers new perspectives on the political and cultural life of the Cuban Revolution based on interdisciplinary methods. Contributions reassess the national survival of the Revolution, and propose new approaches to cultural and political identity in Cuba.
- Author BiographyPar Kumaraswami is a Lecturer in Latin American Cultural Studies and Co-Director of the Centre for Latin American and Caribbean Studies, University of Manchester. She has published extensively on Cuban cultural policy and practice, including a forthcoming co-authored monograph on literary culture and the Cuban Revolution. She is co-editor of Making Waves: Anniversary Volume: Women in Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies (with Ann Davies and Claire Williams, 2008) and Revolucionarias: Conflict and Gender in Latin American Narratives by Women (with Niamh Thornton, 2007).
- Author(s)Par Kumaraswami
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBulletin of Latin American Research Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight270 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.