All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to provide a fresh look at how we think about education and improvement. Drawing on philosophical work, including that of Derrida, Foucault and Heidegger, this title deconstructs the ethic of improvement before exploring key dimensions of education, its institutions and technologies.
- Author BiographyNick Peim is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of Birmingham, UK. Kevin J Flint is Senior Lecturer in Education at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Flint,Nick Peim
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.