CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionStudies the dominant philosophical reflections on religion and the pantheon in the Post-Hellenistic period.
- Author BiographyPeter van Nuffelen is Professor of History at Universiteit Gent, Belgium. His interests cover Hellenistic history, ancient historiography, ancient religion and philosophy and late antique history and literature, including in oriental languages. He has published widely in these fields, including the monograph Un heritage de paix et de piete. Etude sur les Histoires ecclesiastiques de Socrate et de Sozomene (2004) and the edited volumes Faces of Hellenism (2009), Monotheism in Late Antiquity Between Christians and Pagans (2010, with S. Mitchell) and One God. Pagan Monotheism in the Roman Empire (First-Fourth Centuries AD) (2010, with S. Mitchell). He is currently working on projects on late antique historiography and on ritual communication in Late Antiquity.
- Author(s)Prof. Dr. Peter van Nuffelen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Series TitleGreek Culture in the Roman World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.