CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.87
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
- £2.99Trending at £5.95
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.93
- £39.97Trending at £49.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis study re-establishes the importance of the Burgundian court as a center of art production and patronage in early modern Europe.
- Author BiographyMarina Belozerskaya is a scholar of early modern European art. She is the author, most recently, of To Wake the Dead: A Renaissance Merchant and the Birth of Archaeology (2009) and The Medici Giraffe and Other Tales of Exotic Animals and Power (2006).
- Author(s)Marina Belozerskaya
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note87 b/w illus. 25 colour illus.
- Weight920 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.