All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionPublished outside South Africa in 2014 by the University of Georgia Press [...] by arrangement with University of KwaZulu-Natal Press --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyGillian Hart is a professor of geography and cochair of Development Studies, University of California, Berkeley, and Honorary Professor, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. She is the author of Disabling Globalization: Places of Power in Post-Apartheid South Africa and coeditor of Gramsci: Space, Nature, Politics.
- Author(s)Gillian Hart
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleGeographies of Justice and Social Transformation
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note5 b&w photos, 1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.