All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionEdited and written by internationally well-known experts, this state-of-the-art comprehensive overview of basic and clinical science enhances our understanding of retinal vascular disease. An essential practical tool, it includes step-by-step explanations of all treatment procedures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXXV, 779 p.
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byAntonia Joussen,Bernd Kirchof,Stephen J. Ryan,Thomas W. Gardner
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007, Corr. 3rd printing 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.