All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a new set of ideas to overcome the deficiencies in the ongoing process of globalization and in the mechanisms for global economic governance. The authors aim to present ideas that could become the basis for a new, coherent toolbox designed to guide development policies and international cooperation.
- Author BiographyRob Vos is Professor of Finance and Development at the International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University, The Netherlands. At the time of editing this book, he was Director of the Development Policy and Analysis Division (DPAD) of the United Nations. He is presently Coordinator of the Strategic Programme on Rural Poverty Reduction and Director of the Gender, Equity and Rural Employment Division at the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations. Manuel F. Montes is Chief of Branch of the Development Policy and Analysis Division (DPAD), Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations (UN/DESA).
- Author(s)Manuel F. Montes,Rob Vos,United Nations
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe United Nations Series on Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.