All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.01
- £38.07Trending at £40.12
- £11.02Trending at £12.62
- £6.33Trending at £6.66
- £13.36Trending at £15.04
- £29.99Trending at £31.55
- £53.61Trending at £84.23
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the history and growth of human rights in Australia, taking account of the revolution in law relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the implied constitutional rights jurisprudence in the High Court, and the relevance of international law and treaties.
- Author(s)Nick O'Neill,Roger Douglas,Simon Rice
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight1074 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.