CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionFrom busy thoroughfares like Oxford Street to cramped and colourful Brick Lane, this title displays all manner of street life - shoppers, tramps, street hawkers, children playing, bobbies, markets, and more. It includes chapters on Transport, London At War, Social Events, London by Night, Sport and Recreation and more.
- Author BiographyLucinda Gosling is an historian and Chief archivist for the Mary Evana Picture Library. She studied history at the University of Liverpool and has contributed articles on illustration, royal history and WWI to various publications and is the author of Brushes and Bayonets, a survey of Great War cartoons from the Illustrated London News archive.
- Author(s)Lucinda Gosling
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Note300 b&w & colour photos
- Weight2114 g
- Width260 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.