All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis abridged version of Harriet Martineau's narrative of her travels in Jacksonian America preserves her reporting on slavery and other current topics of the day, as well as her insights on women's place in society, and her observations and vignettes of famous people such as John Calhoun.
- Author(s)Daniel Feller,Harriet Martineau
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteindex
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.