CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.23
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn the course of the investigation, evidence is found that both phenomena are interrelated. All analyses are based on publicly available data; therefore they are not limited by client interests. This title aims to understand stable capital growth of German properties and to contribute to the explanation of stable fund returns.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Sebastian Michael Glasner studied at the European Business School and achieved a master in business administration (Dipl. Kaufmann) with a focus on real estate and controlling in 2005. He works currently in the area of fund benchmarking.
- Author(s)Sebastian Michael Glaesner
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCorporate Finance and Governance
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.