All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £36.40Trending at £39.62
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £5.97Trending at £6.09
- £17.45Trending at £18.86
- £10.82Trending at £12.47
- £9.62Trending at £15.00
- £7.03Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of the Crimson Guard could not have come at a worse time for an empire exhausted by warfare and weakened by betrayals and rivalries. Into the seething cauldron of Quon Tali - the Malazan Empire's heartland - they march, and with their return comes the memory of their vow: undying opposition to the Empire.
- Author BiographyBorn in Winnipeg in 1962, IAN CAMERON ESSLEMONT has studied and worked as an archaeologist, travelled extensively in South East Asia and lived in Thailand and Japan for several years. He now lives in Fairbanks, Alaska, with his wife and children. He has a creative writing degree and his novels Night of Knives, Return of the Crimson Guard, Stonewielder, Orb Sceptre Throne, Blood and Bone and Assail are all set in the fantasy world of Malaz that he co-created with Steven Erikson. His latest novel, Dancer's Lament, begins an exciting new series that is set in the same extraordinarily imagined world.
- Author(s)Ian Cameron Esslemont
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleMalazan Empire
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Content NoteMaps
- Weight708 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.