All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines peoples' attachment to houses, workplaces, communities, and countries through numerous interviews.
- PrizesShort-listed for Australian Award for Excellence in Educational Publishing: Tertiary Single Adaption 1997 and Banjo Award for Non-Fiction 1997.
- Author(s)Peter B. Read
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/1996
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.