Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.38+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this intimate tale of faith and family, each generation struggles with its own secrets until a fateful reunion brings them all to light.
- Author BiographyLauraine Snelling has been writing since 1980, with over 65 books published, both fiction and non-fiction, historical and contemporary, for adults and young readers. Her books consistently appear on CBA bestseller lists, and have been translated into Norwegian, Danish, and German. A hallmark of her style is writing about real issues of forgiveness, loss, domestic violence, and cancer within a compelling story. Lauraine and her husband, Wayne, have two grown sons, and live in the Tehachapi Mountains with a watchdog Bassett named Chewy.
- Author(s)Lauraine Snelling
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight278 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.65Trending at £4.89
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.69Trending at £6.84
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.