All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £17.29Trending at £17.49
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated third edition outlines a set of best practices for creating reusable designs for use in an System-on-a-Chip (SoC) design methodology. These practices are based on the authors' experience in developing reusable designs, as well as the experience of design teams in many companies around the world.
- Author(s)Pierre Bricaud
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 292 p.
- Weight970 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2002. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.