Revealing Rural Others: Representation, Power and Identity in the British Countryside by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £79.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 11 papers on issues of representation, power and identity within the British countryside. The work reports on research in this area which has looked to groups who feel themselves to be marginalized or excluded from the dominant ideologies in the countryside.
- Author BiographyPaul Milbourne is at the Countryside and Community Research Unity, Cheltenham, and Gloucester College of Higher Education.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note12 b&w photographs,
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPaul Milbourne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.