Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines and confronts the passive and often unconscious racism of White teacher education students, offering a critical tool in the effort to make education more equitable.
- Author BiographySherry Marx is Assistant Professor of Multicultural Education and ESL Education at Utah State University. Her dissertation won two AERA Outstanding Dissertation awards: Division D Methodology and Division G Social Context of Education.
- Author(s)Sherry Marx
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTeaching/Learning Social Justice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.