CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems survey their host of holy objects and exotic creatures the way one might the emblems in a dream: curious of their meanings but reluctant to interpret them and simplify their mystery. Theologically playful, rhetorically sophisticated, and formally ambitious, Reveille is rooted in awe and driven by the impulse to praise.
- Author BiographyGeorge David Clark teaches poetry at Valparaiso University, USA. His work has earned the Olive B. O'Connor Fellowship in Poetry and a Lily Postdoctoral Fellowship among other honours. He lives in Indiana, USA and edits the journal 32 Poems.
- Author(s)George David Clark
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMiller Williams Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.