All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive look at the satiric humor that flourished in the United States during the 1950s and early 1960s. This book reminds us that the postwar era saw varieties of comic expression that were more challenging and nonconformist than we commonly remember.
- Author BiographyStephen E. Kercher is assistant professor of history at the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.
- Author(s)Stephen E. Kercher
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 3 line drawings
- Weight920 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.87
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.