Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA woman goes into a bakery to buy a strawberry cream tart. In the tradition of classical Japanese poetic collections, the stories in Revenge are linked through recurring images and motifs, as each story follows on from the one before while simultaneously introducing new characters and themes.
- Author BiographyYoko Ogawa has won every major Japanese literary award including the Akutagawa and the Tanizaki Prizes. Her fiction has appeared in the New Yorker, A Public Space, and Zoetrope. Her works include The Diving Pool, a collection of three novellas, The Housekeeper and the Professor and Hotel Iris.
- PrizesShort-listed for Independent Foreign Fiction Prize 2014 (UK).
- Author(s)Yoko Ogawa
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byStephen Snyder
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.04
- £3.93Trending at £6.29
- £4.45Trending at £4.67
- £4.91Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £4.58Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.