Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 7th Edition of John Tiley's major text on revenue law, now restructured to focus upon the UK Tax system, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, and Inheritance Tax. Sections dealing with Corporation Tax, International and European Tax, Savings and Charities have been spun-off to a new book entitled Advanced Topics in Revenue Law.
- Author BiographyJohn Tiley passed away on the 30 June 2013. He was a Life Fellow of Queens' College, Cambridge, and Emeritus Professor of the Law of Taxation in the University of Cambridge. Glen Loutzenhiser is the Pinsent Masons University Lecturer in Tax Law and fellow of St Hugh's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Glen Loutzenhiser,John Tiley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/10/2016
- Weight1536 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.