CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £9.39Trending at £9.77
- £7.55Trending at £7.75
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £30.03
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection of essays from world-leading academic and industrial authors yields insight into all aspects of reverse engineering.
- Author BiographyProfessor Vinesh Raja is a Professorial Fellow in Informatics at the University of Warwick. He is in-charge of the Informatics Group, which encompasses the Virtual Reality Center (VRC) and the Collaborative Product Commerce Center (CPC) at the Warwick Manufacturing Group. He focuses on augmenting and extending everyday, learning and work activities with interactive technologies that move `beyond the desktop'. This involves designing enhanced user experiences through appropriating and assembling a diversity of technologies including haptics, handheld and pervasive computing. The main focus of his research is not the technology per se but the design and integration of the digital representations that are presented via them to support social and cognitive activities in ways that extend current capabilities. Dr. Kiran Jude Fernandes is the 40th Anniversary Research Lecturer in Management at the University of York. He has been a pioneer in the systematic study of Information Modelling Techniques and Tools and has studied their evolution using techniques from the Biological Sciences Domain. His research and teaching interests include strategic uses of information systems, information management, and the impact of information technology on the risks and benefits of outsourcing and strategic alliances. Prior to joining the University of York, Kiran worked at the University of Warwick and the NASA John C. Stennis Space Center.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 242 p.
- Weight679 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKiran Jude Fernandes,Vinesh Raja
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.