Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
About this product
- DescriptionA serious source of information for those looking to reverse engineer business deals It's clear from the current turbulence on Wall Street that the inner workings of its most complex transactions are poorly understood. Wall Street deals parse risk using intricate legal terminology that is difficult to translate into an analytical model.
- Author BiographyKeith A. Allman is a capital markets professional with a specialization in analytics and modeling. He is currently the principal trainer and founder of Enstruct, a quantitative finance training company, as well as a Managing Director with NSM Capital Management. Prior to this, Allman was a vice president at Citigroup's Global Corporate and Investment Bank. He has also worked for MBIA Corporation in their Quantitative Analytics division. Allman is the author of Modeling Structured Finance Cash Flows with Microsoft Excel , which is published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Keith A. Allman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.