Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £9.91Trending at £10.06
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionSupplementing ideas and insights with numerous engaging and topical anecdotes, this book explores the radical and distinctive concept and approach of Reverse Psychology Marketing. It will show you how to understand and connect with current changes and evolving trends occurring in the field of marketing.
- Author BiographyINDRAJIT 'JAY' SINHA is the Washburn Research Fellow and Associate Professor of Marketing at the Fox School of Business and Management at Temple University, Philadelphia. He has also worked as a management consultant and his articles on branding strategy and luxury products have appeared in several leading marketing and strategy journals including the Harvard Business Review. THOMAS FOSCHT is Associate Professor of Marketing in the Department of Marketing and Retailing at the University of Graz, Austria. He currently serves as the Vice Chairman of the department and also as a referee for the Austrian Court. He has authored several management articles, monographs, and books on customer loyalty and marketing strategy.
- Author(s)Indrajit Sinha,Thomas Foscht
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2006
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.