All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines detailed medical information with treatment advice for those who suffer from dry eye syndrome. This book explains what the syndrome is, why it occurs, and how it can best be managed and treated. It dispels the misunderstandings that surround dry eye syndrome.
- Author BiographySteven L. Maskin, M.D., is director, Cornea and Eye Surface Center, Tampa, FL. Pamela Thomas is a freelance writer and editor in New York City.
- Author(s)Steven L. Maskin
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note3
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byScheffer C. G. Tseng
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.