All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the concept of the obesogenic environment, an environment that leads people to become obese and explore ways that changing our environment can encourage healthier choices.
- Author BiographyRebecca Lee, is the founding director of the Texas Obesity Research Centre at the University of Houston. Lee is also an associate professor in the department of health and human performance at the University of Houston. Kristen McAlexander, is a lecturer in the department of applied physiology and wellness at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Jorge Banda, is a PhD student in the department of exercise science at the University of South Carolina in Columbia and a research assistant at the university's Prevention Research Centre.
- Author(s)Jorge Banda,Kristen M. McAlexander,Rebecca E. Lee
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePhysical Activity Intervention Series
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note30 illustrations, 30 photos
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.11Trending at £34.19
- £14.70Trending at £16.00
- £29.00Trending at £29.88
- £20.87Trending at £24.29
- £23.91Trending at £29.95
- £11.70Trending at £14.68
- £10.97Trending at £15.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.