All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an invaluable study aid for all general surgery residents preparing for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. Concisely written overviews of each exam topic combined with the self-test format offer an innovative approach.
- Author BiographyDr. Greene, the Springer author responsible for the highly successful AJCC product line as well as Minimally Invasive Cancer Management, is also a program director with vast experience in training general surgery residents. His co-author, Gamal Mostafa, is currently a fellow in the program who will be staying on to practice with Dr. Greene at Carolinas Medical Center. Contributors will include residents and fellows in the same training program to offer a unified and consistent approach to the material. The book is designed as a study guide for the annual American Board of Surgery In-Training Exam (ABSITE), given to surgical residents each of their 5 years of residency. While there are a number of competing books on this topic, Drs. Mostafa and Greene believe there is a need for a more innovative product that includes not only concisely written overviews of each topic covered on the exam but also a self-test aspect, which in this case is an accompanying with hundreds of sample questions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2390 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCathey Lamont,Frederick L. Greene,Gamal Mostafa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.