Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth volume in the Springer series summarizes the year's progress in fluorescence, with authoritative analytical reviews specialized enough for professional researchers, yet also appealing to a wider audience of scientists in related fields.
- Author BiographyDr. Chris D. Geddes, Ph.D., Professor, has extensive experience in fluorescence spectroscopy, particularly in fluorescence sensing and metal-fluorophore interactions (Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence), publishing over 190 papers and 18 books. Dr. Geddes is internationally known in fluorescence. He is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Fluorescence and founding editor of the Who's Who in Fluorescence and Annual Reviews in Fluorescence volumes. In addition, due to the labs pioneering efforts in the fields of metallic nanoparticle-fluorophore interactions, Dr. Geddes recently launched a new Springer Journal, Plasmonics, as well as a new annual hard bound book series Annual Reviews in Plasmonics. Dr. Geddes is Director of the Institute of Fluorescence, within the Medical Biotechnology Center which focuses on the nano-bio-technological applications of fluorescence. Dr. Geddes is currently the chair of 1 NIH study section, a frequent member of the NIBIB special emphasis sensing panels and a permanent member of the NIH EBT study section. http://theinstituteoffluorescence.com/
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- Series TitleReviews in Fluorescence
- Series Part/Volume Number2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight852 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChris D. Geddes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.