Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 194 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £110.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- £44.91Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology provides concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number194
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 182 p.
- Weight1000 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.