All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionOffers critical reviews of timely developments, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in various segments of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 199
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.