CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.34
- £14.95Trending at £18.90
- £19.99Trending at £22.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.92
- £9.45Trending at £10.17
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number126
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsStrategy for Studying Health Effects of Pesticides/Fertilizer Mixtures in Groundwater.- Dietary Pesticide Risk Assessment.- Aflatoxins in Animal and Human Health.- Pesticide Effects on Soil Algae and Cyanobacteria.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.