CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware,Francis A. Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsPolybrominated Biphenyl and Diphenylether Flame Retardants: Analysis, Toxicity, and Environmental Occurrence.- Swedish Pesticide Policies 1972-1993: Risk Reduction and Environmental Charges.- Transport of Organic Environmental Contaminants to Animal Products.- Pesticide Residues in Olive Oil.- Potential Fate of Chemical Warfare Agents on Kuwait Soil.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.