All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides concise and critical reviews of the timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics. All segments of the environment are covered, including toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 202
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1010 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.