Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in the environment as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number203
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.