Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware,Francis A. Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsForeword.- Preface.- Environmental Hazards of Aluminum to Plants, Invertebrates, Fish, and Wildlife.- Atrazine Retention and Transport in Soils.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.