Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number120
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsForeword.- Preface.- Organochlorine Pesticides and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Human Adipose Tissue.- Pesticide Residues in Foods Imported into the United States.- Selected Trace Elements and the Use of Biomonitors in Subtropical and Tropical Marine Ecosystems.- Cumulative and Comprehensive Subject-Matter Index Volumes 111-120.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.