All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology provides concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy, and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 210
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.