Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe concise, critical reviews in this volume cover recent advances in the field of xenobiotics in any segment of the environment. They also address areas of accomplishment and need and discuss toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number198
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.