All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides concise, critical reviews of significant advances as well as needed research across the field of xenobiotics. Covers urban vs. rural factors in asthma, mercury in Mexican environments, mitigation of acid mine drainage and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number226
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight226 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.