All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleReviews of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology
- Series Part/Volume Number144
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; V, 227 p. 41 illus., 12 illus. in color.
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPhospholipase D -- structure, regulation and function.-Endotoxin tolerance -- mechanisms and beneficial effects in bacterial infection.-The structural basis of G-protein-coupled receptor function and dysfunction in human disease.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.