Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £11.98Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn her short life, Flannery O'Connor (1925-1964) authored two novels, 32 stories and numerous essays. This work addresses the conflicts O'Connor experienced as a southern lady and professional author. It considers the reasons for feminist critical neglect of the writer.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE HEMPLE PROWN is an independent scholar living in Fox Point, Winconsin.
- Author(s)Katherine Hemple Prown
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.