Revisiting the Origins of Human Rights by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £100.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 20 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionScholars of history, law, theology and anthropology critically revisit the history of human rights.
- Author BiographyPamela Slotte is an academy research fellow at the Academy of Finland and a senior research fellow at the Erik Castren Institute of International Law and Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki. Miia Halme-Tuomisaari is a research fellow at the Erik Castren Institute of International Law and Human Rights. She is also the Research Director and co-creator of Allegra Lab (allegralaboratory.net).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMiia Halme-Tuomisaari,Pamela Slotte
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.