Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume champions the heart and soul of teaching, emphasizes how teachers can influence the lives of students, and considers new directions for accountability mandates.
- Author BiographyTerrence E. Deal is the Irving R. Melbo Professor at University of Southern California's Rossier School. He is an internationally known lecturer and author who has written numerous books on leadership and organizations. In addition to those written with Lee Bolman, he is the coauthor of Corporate Cultures (with Alan Kennedy, 1982) and Shaping School Culture (with Kent Peterson, 1999). Peggy Deal Redman is director of teacher education and professor of education at the University of La Verne in La Verne, CA.
- Author(s)Margaret Deal Redman,Terrence E. Deal
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.