All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMalawi's struggle for independance was indicative of the problems inherent in the whole momentous story of Africa's decolonisation. Vehement support for the Malawi National Congress led to the resignation or dismissal of all but one cabinet minister, whilst others fled the country.
- Author BiographyColin Baker is Research Professor in the University of Glamorgan and specializes in the political and governmental history of Nyasaland and Malawi.
- Author(s)Colin Baker
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/03/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.