All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research carried out over the three decades, this book compares the post-war political economies of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam in the context of their individual and collective impact on contemporary efforts at regional integration. It highlights the different paths to reform taken by the three neighbours.
- Author(s)Ronald Bruce St. John
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Southeast Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.