CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.84
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an account of the recent revolutions or reform movements that constituted part of the Arab Spring, this book focuses on these transformative processes in a North African context.
- Author BiographyRicardo Laremont is Professor of Political Science and Sociology SUNY, Binghamton. His recent publications include: Islamic Law and Politics in Northern Nigeria; Islam and the Politics of Resistance in Algeria, 1783-1992; The Causes of War and the Consequences of Peacekeeping in Africa; and Borders, Nationalism, and the African State.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Democratization and Government
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRicardo Rene Laremont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.