Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an analysis of the constitutional revolutions in the Ottoman Empire and Iran in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyNader Sohrabi is an Associate Research Scholar at the Middle East Institute, Columbia University. He has taught Middle East History and Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley, the University of Iowa, Columbia University and New York University.
- Author(s)Nader Sohrabi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.